AMD Ryzen Easy Hackintosh 부팅 가능한 USB MacOS High Sierra Guide Part 1

HOME 게시판 해킨토시 Know-How AMD Ryzen Easy Hackintosh 부팅 가능한 USB MacOS High Sierra Guide Part 1

• This topic has 13개 답변, 2명 참여, and was last updated 2019-02-08/00:56 by  Technology Rush.

12 답변 글타래를 보이고 있습니다
    • #80747 Reply
      HydroGamerHD

Hey bro awesome video I would like to know what will you recommend me to go amd or intel build

• #80748 Reply
      Daniel Martinez

Sonny, your a smart man making me click the subscribe to see the second part. Well played Sir well played.

• #80749 Reply
      Camille Bouiller

Good tutorial 🙂 Is it possible to easily create the bootable USB key from Mac OS? It's not yet to install Mojave (instead of High Sierra)? Thanks anyway for the video.

• #80750 Reply
      Jason Purcell

how many times do you have to say uhhhhhhhhhh annoying but other then that good video

• #80751 Reply
      Zoe

how to intel 8700k processors INSTALLER Download Link

• #80752 Reply
      MOE EGG

hello,if i install mac os x high sierra on a pc with CPU:AMD ATHLON X4 770K QUAD CORE PROCESSOR AND 4 GB RAM WITH GPU:AMG RADEON HD 7700 HD SERIES,MOTHERBORAD:FM2A55M-VG3 it will work,i tested with clover and when i start boot from high sierra the screen goes black and i can t do nothing how i fix this problem,i try everything and it s doesn t work.

• #80753 Reply
      Dan De Grasse

when the part 2?

• #80754 Reply
      Ganov W

Waiting for part 2. I hope can built hackintosh by myself. Thank you for the great video. And please make a build video for hackintosh.

• #80755 Reply
      Himesh Panchal

how good is for ios development? any idea?

• #80756 Reply
      Septri Alfarizi

thankss bro, waiting for part 2

• #80757 Reply
      Fast Tech Inc

Awesome guide dude!! Now I’m waiting for part 2

• #80758 Reply
      Budget Gamer

Thanks man. Great video..

• #80759 Reply
      Technology Rush

Thanks for the guide sunny 👍