Morgonaut – Hackintosh & Macintosh 뉴스 (4K)

HOME 게시판 해킨토시 Know-How Morgonaut – Hackintosh & Macintosh 뉴스 (4K)

• This topic has 19개 답변, 2명 참여, and was last updated 2019-02-07/18:48 by Avatar midge techknowledge.
18 답변 글타래를 보이고 있습니다
  • 글쓴이
    답변
    • #80638 Reply

iron lady of hackintosh

• #80639 Reply

Hi there, wherever you are. Anyone knows how to fix preview app in Mojave? No preview of jpg.

• #80640 Reply

My Hackintosh works like a charm thanks to your tutorials! Hats of to you!

• #80641 Reply
      AvatarNey Vigas Sobre todas as coisas

Hi, please tell me why to assembly a hackintosh to use as like desktop ( internet, office, videos). I'd like to know this because, as I can see, the hardware is restricted so much. Today, I had used linux and works very well, so this is my doubt. Thank you very much. Sorry my english, I'm still working it!

• #80642 Reply

bring it !!!

• #80643 Reply

I can sleep in a bed made of this voice

• #80644 Reply

happy 2019 Morgonaut

• #80645 Reply

Hi! I'd love to know your thoughts on the impending change to ARM processors from Apple and what that will mean for hackintosh. Cheers!

• #80646 Reply

You're audio and video quality are drastically improved compared to your older videos! The captioning improves your videos because you are sometimes hard to understand because of your accent. You're high quality content deserves the good audio, good video, and good captions it now has! The audio, video, and captions are the easy part. You're talent and technical knowledge is the valuable part!

• #80647 Reply

Love your videos morgonaut ❤️

• #80648 Reply

I'm thinking of building a hackintosh for editing in fcpx and music production. I am kind of unsure where to start I've never build a computer before. I'm thinking about going with the i7 9700k but I don't know which motherboard to choose because there not a lot of 9th gen hackintosh guides out yet.
      I'm also kind of confused about whether hackintoshs even run smooth because of mixed info here on YouTube any advice? Also where are you from I like your accent?

• #80649 Reply

I’m very excited by this. Keep up the great work!

• #80650 Reply

Amazing 2 better than 1 👩‍🍳

• #80651 Reply

waiting, I have to fix my boot because I needed to delete Windows to deal with something and when I put it back it broke the macos boot just like you mention on your other video before. XD Now I have to fix it but I have to re-do my water loop today flush it and refresh the system first. 😉 Do you have a Discord channel "Morgonaut"?

• #80652 Reply

Hi,
      Really love your content 😍😍😍
      I wanna buy a laptop with the config is- intel core i7, 16GB ram, 256GB SSD and 4GB nvidia mx 150 graphics and brand HP pavilion series. is this possible to install hackontouch with no error please? I am overwhelming about it. Will you help me. Love from Bangladesh 😘😘😘

• #80653 Reply

Hello , i have a problem in boot i cant mount efi please help

• #80654 Reply

We await.

• #80655 Reply

I absolutely love your channel thank you for your hard work and dedication

• #80656 Reply

Nice! You can do some videos and hackintosh installation on your new workstation. Nd review for the newest parts. 🙂 And as usual you look beautiful Teresa. 🙂

18 답변 글타래를 보이고 있습니다
'Morgonaut – Hackintosh & Macintosh 뉴스 (4K)'에 답변달기
글쓴이 정보:

Sponsored Links